Friday, October 26, 2012

Surprise...

I'M PREGNANT! I realized I hadn't annouced that yet on this blog. I am 20 weeks pregnant and our bundle of joy is expected to arrive sometime around March 14th. I found out this week what I am having so I wanted to share my reveal because I had fun doing it. To keep myself busy the day before my ultrasound I had some fun with my kitchen chalkboard.


Here is a before shot.


E helping me with the reveal...





IT'S A BOY!!!


We are all pretty excited around here. We can't wait to meet our handsome little man, but there are still a few months to go, so hopefully I can find some projects to keep my busy. Not that my almost 2 year old doesn't keep me busy enough. :)

4 comments:

Andrea @ Decorating Cents said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news. You look great.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, dear! That's super exciting. I'm so happy for you guys. I absolutely love the way you did your announcement as well, including the soon-to-be big sister helping.

Erin said...

I hadn't looked at your blog in a while. Congrats to you! I'm also having a boy and due April 7th. Expecting one of the last pieces for our living room next week. Moving slowly. Take care and best wishes!

R1se Hluoluo said...

Pada bulan Oktober 2018, riset yang dilaksanakan basis iklan video mobile terpenting POKKT bekerja bersama dengan Decision Lab serta Mobile Pemasaran Association (MMA) mendapatkan jika jumlah gamer mobile di Indonesia sudah melebihi 60 juta serta diprediksikan akan bertambah jadi 100 juta di tahun 2020.

Meskipun Indonesia diketahui mempunyai populasi anak muda yang besar, riset ini menyodorkan bukti jika bermain game https://tabloidgame.web.id ialah kesibukan yang terkenal di golongan anak muda di antara umur 13 sampai 34 tahun, tanpa ada melihat tipe kelaminnya.