Friday, October 12, 2012

The Playroom

I'm finally getting to the playroom in the house I did for the Parade of Homes. I saved the best for last. I didn't have much to do with this room, but it is probably my favorite room in the house. I think it is everyones favorite room. Just look at it!



Yep, that is a pirate ship playhouse! AND my amazing husband built it all from his head! Of course you can go inside the ship to hide from enemies or climb the rope ladder to get to the top and attack from above. :) The wall murals were done by a local artist, Nicholas Owings, and he did a fabulous job making it look like the ship was docked in an old pirate village.


In the bathroom I added a fun striped shower curtain from Target. I think it has a bit of a pirate flare to it.


The muralist painted the other half of the boat on the wall. Doesn't it look amazing?!



 
 
 Home built by Guardian Homes
 

3 comments:

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

OMG!! that is so cute!

www.cancerinthecity.com

Simple Sage said...

That is the coolest thing EVER!!! How did I not know about this already?!

R1se Hluoluo said...

Gunung Mutis sebagai salah-satu gunung paling tinggi yang berada di Pulau Timor. Kedatangan Gunung Mutis tidak dapat didatangi dengan kedatangan penjaga gunung itu, yakni Suku Dawan.

Sebenarnya, Gunung Mutis dengan Fatumnasi https://portalwisataindonesia.com/ adalah paket lawatan seperti dua segi mata uang. Dan lawatan ke Gunung Mutis, dan Fatumnasi menjadi rekreasi edukasi, kecuali dari rekreasi alam.

Salah-satu yang populer dari Gunung Mutis adalah Cagar Alam Gunung Mutis. Selain itu, teritori Gunung Mutis populer dengan kekayaan marmernya.